Friday, February 18, 2011

Here We Go....

I have been thinking of starting a blog for a while now and am finally getting to it.

I love checking out other blogs on the internet getting inspiration for projects and my goal for this site is to share my crafts and inspire others.

As you will see I have my hand in many different types of crafts; scrapbooking, card making, quilting, t-shirt design, vinyl design and more. I definitely have an addiction and am very blessed to have a family and a great number of friends who support me with this addiction instead of sending me off to rehab for help. hahaha

Enjoy my posts and please leave a comment if you wish!

PS: This is all new to me so the design of the site will be changing as I learn new techniques on blogging. Please be patient with me. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment