Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Personalized Water Bottles

So sorry for another delay in posting. I have been creating vinyl designs for water bottles. I love personalizing items and with my Cricut Expression (if you don’t know what this is then please watch for future posts as I will be sharing my knowledge of this incredible cutter soon).

I love the teachers at my boy’s school and came up with the idea to cut vinyl for them to personalize their water bottles and coffee cups. I also personalized the water bottles that my family has. I have found an incredible lady in Eckville, AB who sells vinyl for incredible prices so getting creative is very affordable. I will be adding a link to her website soon but if you would like to check it out go to http://www.itsavinylthing.blogspot.com/

Here are some photos of the water bottle designs I did for my family.

Here are some of the layered vinyl designs I did for other bottles.

I found this spray which I use to coat the layered vinyl pieces so the small parts don’t peel off and so kids can’t pick at them.

As I said before, I will post much more about the Cricut Expression soon so you too can learn about this incredible machine and all the wonderful creations you can make with it.

Have a great time crafting,
Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment